Turn ons: common sense
Natural Born Killers (1994)
Winona Ryder, Heathers Promo Shoot.
i want a bf :/
and by bf i mean Benjamin Franklin as in a 100 dollar bill
I don’t give a shit what people think. I know what’s real. I don’t care if people don’t think feminism is important because I know it is.
“Whatever you now find weird, ugly, uncomfortable and nasty about a new medium will surely become its signature. CD distortion, the jitteriness of digital video, the crap sound of 8-bit, all of these will be cherished and emulated as soon as they can be avoided. It’s the sound of failure: so much modern art is the sound of things going out of control, of a medium pushing to its limits and breaking apart. The distorted guitar sound is the sound of something too loud for the medium supposed to carry it. The blues singer with the cracked voice is the sound of an emotional cry too powerful for the throat that releases it. The excitement of grainy film, of bleached-out black and white, is the excitement of witnessing events too momentous for the medium assigned to record them.”
Brian Eno, A Year With Swollen Appendices (via fleurlungs)
arabellesicardi, tagging you because I just feel like this relates to robot blogging somehow.
i reblogged this about 2 years ago ahaha. this was a formative thought about girlmonstering actually. everything in the world is exactly the same.(via arabellesicardi)
2007 → 2014
What is tumblrs definition of aesthetic??? Cuz I looked it up in the dictionary and y’all don’t make no sense
1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life.” Five things I am trying very hard to accept (via tiredestprincess)
Mark Ruffalo: The Fangirl
OH MY GOD LAST NIGHT PATRICK WAS LIKE “I CANT GET MY WORDS OUT CAUSE ITS SO HOT” AND PETE GOES “IM SORRY DID U SAY YOU CANT GET YOUR WORDS OUT CAUSE IM SO HOT? CAUSE I WAS GONNA SAY THE SAME THING ABOUT YOU” AND PATRICK DID HIS LIL UPSET “IM NOT CUTE” FACE IT WAS PRECIOUS